David E. Rohr
- 25-plus years in advertising
- Experience on a wide range of accounts--consumer, business-to-business, retail, technology, healthcare and a host of other sectors
- Leader, manager and doer!
- Adept at both short- and long-format work
- Experience in manufacturing and product development
- Proficient instructor, student, scholarly writer and author
Clients and other references. Let me know and I'll get you names and numbers.
Think about it
Not on the résumé
Almost all of my former employers are defunct, merged out of existence or restructured beyond recognition. Some of the best agencies I actually know are those I've served in a freelance capacity. More
You'll see that I'm obviously better suited for the other side of the camera. See my shoebox full of photos under the "backroom" tab. Click for pic
What's with the accent marks in "résumé?
The second accent mark obviously makes sense, in differentiating the word from plain old "resume" (as in getting back to something). First accent seems to be overkill. Anyone who can explain, please email me. More